- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Arthritis is a degenerative condition, well-known for causing a lot of chronic pain especially in the joints as the joints degenerate over time. Traditionally, arthritis sufferers can tell when rain or snow is in the forecast even before the local weatherman can. There can be a genetic predisposition for developing more severe and widespread arthritis. It can also be caused by significant repetitive use in one’s career or hobbies, or from trauma and injuries. Most arthritis patients are traditionally prescribed NSAID’s, narcotics, or steroids.
Cloud 9’s arthritis patients have a lot to say about our helpful Arthritis Program at Cloud 9 Acupuncture. We credit our 90% success rate with our innovative cutting edge therapies such as ATP Resonance BioTherapyTM, O3 Regenerative TherapyTM to restore the joints, and pharmaceutical grade supplements to correct vitamin and mineral deficiencies to help the body heal itself.
Our successful Arthritis Program provides patients relief, even after nothing else has worked. Before coming to Cloud 9, patients have usually tried medications, physical therapy, and even stem cell therapy without much improvement.
Now there is Hope… Cloud 9 is usually described the Last Resort with the Best Hope. Call today for a consult 410-847-4766 to learn more and see if you are a candidate for our Arthritis Program.
If you’re looking to start your family soon, consider acupuncture. Over 3,000 years old, acupuncture has been helping couples conceive for centuries. Acupuncture regulates the neuroendocrine systems, balancing fertility hormones naturally without a lot of outside medical intervention. Most couples benefit from the “PRE-Trimester” (3 months prior to conception).
It turns out, the sperm and the egg are both affected by lifestyle, diet and stress 3 months prior to conception. We call this time period “Fertility Prep.” That’s also why we dedicate a Couples Consultation prior to designing our fertility treatment plan for each couple. Therapies such as acupuncture, herbs, supplements, ATP Resonance BioTherapy, O3 Regenerative Therapy are used to reach our fertility goals on our couple’s timeline.
Some of our fertility couples are trying to conceive (TTC) all naturally, some are undergoing IVF or IUI procedures, or using a surrogate. Many of our fertility patients have successfully overcome PCOS, endometriosis, sperm motility or morphology issues, or unexplained infertility. Whatever the diagnosis, we have over a 90% success rate helping couples not just conceive, but support our couple to a successful delivery of the baby of their dreams.
We don’t just get women pregnant, we help create families.
With over 10 years of clinical success helping couples have the baby of their dreams, we know what it takes to get pregnant and stay pregnant.
As we tell our patients, “it takes two to tango!” which is why we treat both partners to improve the egg quality and the sperm quality. Often couples have had preliminary screenings by the OB/GYN office, and sometimes even a full work-up by the local Fertility Center, Shady Grove or Johns Hopkins prior to scheduling a consult. Many couples are then diagnosed with “unexplained infertility” – perhaps one of the most frustrating labels in one’s fertility journey – because there is no real diagnosis, no exact definition of “what’s wrong with me?” so that you can then focus on solving the problem.
Instead, it usually leads patients to feel a deep sense of guilt in not being able to conceive, unnecessary shame, worry that they will never be able to have a child, and fear that they will run out of time before their biological clock runs out. The fear is quite real, as egg quantity and quality (ovarian reserve) severely diminish rapidly, monthly after turning 40.
We are here for you.
With our advanced and innovative therapies, we provide hope to those who otherwise have none. We utilize therapies that help turn back the clock and improve egg and sperm quality, improve circulation and blood flow to the uterus, and decrease stress on the nervous system, thereby improving hormone function and supporting couples to get pregnant and carry to term, with a happy, healthy baby and a smoother labor and delivery. Moms bounce back from labor better after receiving regular prenatal acupuncture care, preparing their bodies for labor and postpartum recovery. Our acupuncturist, Laura, is here with you every step of the way with guided experience as a mom ready to lend an ear or share advise on your future baby shower wish list (yes, you really do need all those burp cloths!) – start with a consult today to join the Cloud 9 Acupuncture family as you embark on your fertility journey.
Sometimes, we just need a little help.
For most of us, this year has been the most stressful -possibly ever. If you have noticed gaining weight during this Pandemic, it is not your fault. Let us repeat: It is Not. Your. Fault.
Stress creates Cortisol levels to spike. Cortisol is often discussed as a big factor in making it easy to gain weight, and difficult to lose weight. For most of us, our Fight or Flight response is constantly running, at an all time high due to the circumstances of 2020.
Now, add in cold weather creeping in – a trigger for many of us to gain weight. Not to mention the holiday season (whatever that will look like) is coming soon. Don’t panic. Just know that we are here for you if you want a little help!
We have effortless ways to support patients who are feeling a lack of control and noticing the scale going up. From a Weight Loss Injection of vitamins and minerals, and all natural supplements, and acupuncture, we’ll have you feeling better in no time.
Questions? Give us a Call at 410-847-4766
Did You Know? . . .
- It was clinically observed that a significant number of fertility couples who experienced delays in trying to conceive naturally also had low Vitamin D levels, first published online 2017 Jun 16, referenced research study at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5545066/
- As of Sept. 3, 2020, doctors are showing a connection between COVID-19 and deficient levels of Vitamin D3. ““Vitamin D is important to the function of the immune system and vitamin D supplements have previously been shown to lower the risk of viral respiratory tract infections,” said David Meltzer, MD, PhD, Chief of Hospital Medicine at UChicago Medicine and lead author of the study. “Our statistical analysis suggests this may be true for the COVID-19 infection.” Referenced at: https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-deficiency-may-raise-risk-of-getting-covid19
- According to the Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792
“Evidence has Shown:
Research on vitamin D use for specific conditions shows:
- Cancer. Research suggests that vitamin D, especially when taken with calcium, might help prevent certain cancers.
- Cognitive health. Early research suggests that vitamin D might play a role in cognitive health. In one small study of adults age 60 years and older being treated for dementia, researchers found that taking a vitamin D supplement helped improve cognitive function.
- Inherited disorders. Vitamin D supplements can be used to help treat inherited disorders resulting from an inability to absorb or process vitamin D, such as familial hypophosphatemia.
- Multiple sclerosis. Research suggests that long-term vitamin D supplementation reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Osteomalacia. Vitamin D supplements are used to treat adults with severe vitamin D deficiency, resulting in loss of bone mineral content, bone pain, muscle weakness and soft bones (osteomalacia).
- Osteoporosis. Studies suggest that people who get enough vitamin D and calcium in their diets can slow bone mineral loss, help prevent osteoporosis and reduce bone fractures.
- Psoriasis. Applying vitamin D or a topical preparation that contains a vitamin D compound called calcipotriene to the skin can treat plaque-type psoriasis in some people.
- Rickets. This rare condition develops in children with vitamin D deficiency. Supplementing with vitamin D can prevent and treat the problem.”