- Cloud 9 Acupuncture22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
This Holiday Season pick up Stocking Stuffers at our office Monday thru Friday.
Our receptionist, Addye, is available for pick up orders and can have everything ready with just a phone call.
Pain relieving topicals Tiger Mom CBD and Holy Water are available in regular sizes and mini travel sized bottles for your family and friends.
Oral CBD CLR MAX is THC free and great for reducing inflammation/aches and pains, as well as reducing stress *hello, holidays!* and improving sleep.
Give us a Call at 410-847-4766 to arrange pick up of your Stocking Stuffers today!
PITN or Pain in the Neck is one of the most common ailments we see day in and day out in our clinic. Many times, there is Back Pain and Pain in the Neck together.
There are many reasons for this, as many neck pain sufferers will attest, the upper back and neck are connected like a superhighway. Obviously, both areas are part of the spinal cord, and as such, sometimes will present referred nerve pain or muscle tightness in one area throws off the accompanying area.
One of the most common reasons lately for neck pain are “TECH NECK” – a term we use to describe neck muscle strain and hyperflexion due to looking down at your cell phone for extended periods of time. Facebook, Tik Tok, You Tube and a few others probably come to mind when I mention this. It seems everyone is always on their phones nowadays, even children!
Neck misalignment can create low back issues too, because again the alignment of one area can affect the nearby areas- just like the alignment of your car!
What can you do?
- Take Stretch Breaks to keep your body loose and limber
- Get Acupuncture to improve mobility and function of your muscles and joints
- Use Pain Relief Topicals like our trusted Holy Water & Tiger Mom CBD Oil
- Try Heat, Ice or Massage/Vibration and see what you respond best to
- Take a Vacation to break up the monotony of your work demands on your body, with a change of pace and a change of scenery
- Go to Physical Therapy for strengthening exercises and to get custom exercises specifically for these concerns
- Go to the Gym to stay active, strong, and healthy and to allow your body different movements and activities
- Eat proper nutrition, like Low Inflammation Diet, reduce chemicals by choosing organic, keep a food diary to connect which foods create inflammation and pain in your specific body
- Move it, move it- take dance party breaks throughout your day, especially if you are still working from home
- Take a gentle walk in nature for the relaxation and deep breathing
- Meditation to relax the nervous system and thereby relax your muscles
- Epsom salt bath
Our Therapies: Acupuncture, ATP Resonance BioTherapy, and Direct Vitamin Injection Therapy (B12, Mineral Blend specifically) are fantastic in treating Neck Pain, Back Pain and stiff, tight muscles.
Get started today!
Did You Know?… Fibromyalgia is very difficult to treat with traditional western medicine.
With acupuncture, however, we have over a 90% success rate in treating fibromyalgia and reducing the intensity and frequency of pain by 70-90%. Fibromyalgia is usually diagnosed by your physician, using a specific set of very sore trigger points, very commonly on the torso and arms, that are usually worsened by stretching and self-massage, only to become seemingly worse with each attempt by the patient to ease their own discomfort.
Indeed, fibromyalgia can make one feel absolutely hopeless, as though nothing will take the pain away. It is painful to the point that quality of life is impaired significantly, function is sometimes compromised due to pain, and often the only solution provided is pain medication, which unfortunately does not always help.
Now there is hope. Cloud 9 Acupuncture has a winning combination of treatments that aide in providing long-lasting relief of fibromyalgia, often getting to the root cause of the condition and reversing the condition using advanced therapies to include acupuncture, ATP Resonance BioTherapy, and O3 Regenerative Therapy, with therapies that also target improving the overall immune response.
The first step is to call for a consultation to assess your unique fibromyalgia condition to properly design a treatment plan that will be successful in getting your life back, without pain.
Vitamin C can increase your physical, mental, and emotional functions! Luckily Cloud 9 Acupuncture offers Vitamin C modalities that will help improve your immune health.
Check out this article about the benefits of Vitamin C. We offer these modalities as a part of our Immune Boost Treatment Packages. To learn more about the benefits of Vitamin C click the link below!
Take a traditional approach to healing. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) take a holistic, or whole-body approach to health. According to TCM, the reasons why people gain weight, or find it difficult to lose weight, are numerous. The World Health Organization (WHO), stated that there are an estimated 1 billion overweight adults. These overweight adults spend billions of dollars annually on weight loss products that are often dangerous. Those who turn to diet pills, extreme fasting, fad diets, or surgeries are putting themselves at risk. Acupuncture works to control weight on various levels and will help: release endorphins, reduce stress, reduce appetite and support digestion. Turning to acupuncture for weight loss is a natural and effective approach.