Acupuncture is a time tested solution for allergies. Acupuncture treatment significantly reduces inflammation levels and the histamine response by improving body systems like the immune system, the lymphatic circulation, and balancing the endocrine and nervous system.
At our clinic, we also offer regenerative therapies such as O3 Regenerative Therapy and ATP Resonance BioTherapy to treat allergies and sinusitis. These therapies combined with acupuncture have over a 90% success rate in resolving seasonal allergies. To learn more, schedule your consultation today to discuss treatment options customized for you and your medical history.
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well. continue reading
Our Newest Therapy
O3 Regenerative TherapyTM
Can Be Used for Many Conditions!
O3 Regenerative Therapy™ Injections are a great treatment for chronic joint pain (knee, back, and shoulders). Your body has the ability heal itself, sometimes it just needs a push in the right direction.
What To Expect With
O3 Regenerative Therapy™
Of Any Joint
Including Degenerated / Dehydrated Discs
Except True Hormonal Migraines
Rotator Cuff Tear
Chronic Ankle Sprains
Chronic Subluxation / Dislocation Of Shoulder
Torn Labrum Of Shoulder Or Hip
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Texters / Quilters Thumb
Is there research on O3 Regenerative Therapy And Fertility?
Yes! Use the following link to see one of many research articles about the success stories of O3 Therapy and Fertility. Ozone Therapy and Fertility
Did You Know? . . .
- It was clinically observed that a significant number of fertility couples who experienced delays in trying to conceive naturally also had low Vitamin D levels, first published online 2017 Jun 16, referenced research study at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5545066/
- As of Sept. 3, 2020, doctors are showing a connection between COVID-19 and deficient levels of Vitamin D3. ““Vitamin D is important to the function of the immune system and vitamin D supplements have previously been shown to lower the risk of viral respiratory tract infections,” said David Meltzer, MD, PhD, Chief of Hospital Medicine at UChicago Medicine and lead author of the study. “Our statistical analysis suggests this may be true for the COVID-19 infection.” Referenced at: https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-deficiency-may-raise-risk-of-getting-covid19
- According to the Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792
“Evidence has Shown:
Research on vitamin D use for specific conditions shows:
- Cancer. Research suggests that vitamin D, especially when taken with calcium, might help prevent certain cancers.
- Cognitive health. Early research suggests that vitamin D might play a role in cognitive health. In one small study of adults age 60 years and older being treated for dementia, researchers found that taking a vitamin D supplement helped improve cognitive function.
- Inherited disorders. Vitamin D supplements can be used to help treat inherited disorders resulting from an inability to absorb or process vitamin D, such as familial hypophosphatemia.
- Multiple sclerosis. Research suggests that long-term vitamin D supplementation reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Osteomalacia. Vitamin D supplements are used to treat adults with severe vitamin D deficiency, resulting in loss of bone mineral content, bone pain, muscle weakness and soft bones (osteomalacia).
- Osteoporosis. Studies suggest that people who get enough vitamin D and calcium in their diets can slow bone mineral loss, help prevent osteoporosis and reduce bone fractures.
- Psoriasis. Applying vitamin D or a topical preparation that contains a vitamin D compound called calcipotriene to the skin can treat plaque-type psoriasis in some people.
- Rickets. This rare condition develops in children with vitamin D deficiency. Supplementing with vitamin D can prevent and treat the problem.”
Did You Know? . . .
Cloud 9 offers Vit. B-12 Injections.
“VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY
Vitamin B12 is an essential dietary nutrient—a B12 deficiency can lead to a number of serious conditions including peripheral neuropathy.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is common in the United States, especially among the elderly. It is estimated that between 10% and 25% of the people over 80 years of age may have a B12 deficiency. There are several causes of B12 deficiency. A strict vegetarian diet may promote a B12 deficiency because animal-based foods such as red meat, dairy products, fish, poultry and eggs are the only recognized source of dietary B12. A lack of B12, or the inability of stomach acids to aid in the absorption, also causes this deficiency. Consequently, drugs that reduce stomach acid should be taken with B12 supplements. A number of other conditions, procedures, and drugs are associated with a reduced the ability to absorb B12. These include autoimmune diseases, pernicious or unexplained anemia, pancreatic diseases, ileal resection, Crohn’s disease, HIV infection, gastritis, gastric or small intestine surgeries, malabsorption syndromes, multiple sclerosis, and use of histamine2 receptor antagonists or proton pump inhibitors.
A lack of vitamin B12 can cause serious anemia, nerve damage and degeneration of the spinal cord. It is common for anemia to develop first, but this is not always the case, especially if a person is taking a folate supplement. A lack of B12 damages the myelin sheath that surrounds and protect nerves. Without this protection, nerves cease to function properly and conditions such as peripheral neuropathy occur. Even B12 deficiency that is relatively mild may affect the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain. The nerve damage caused by a lack of B12 may become permanently debilitating, if the underlying condition is not treated.
SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS
(Not all symptoms and signs may be present.)
- Lack of coordination
- Pain, numbness, and tingling in hands or feet
- Sensory loss
Additionally, . . .
According to the Mayo Clinic, “Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that plays essential roles in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA.
Left untreated, a vitamin B-12 deficiency can lead to anemia, fatigue, muscle weakness, intestinal problems, nerve damage and mood disturbances.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms.
Research on the use of vitamin B-12 for specific activities and conditions shows:
- Heart and blood vessel disease. Vitamin B-12, in combination with vitamin B-6 and folate (vitamin B-9), has been shown to control high levels of homocysteine in the blood. Elevated homocysteine might increase your risk of diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease). Despite this benefit, there’s no evidence to show that vitamin B-12 supplements prevent heart disease.
- Dementia. Vitamin B-12 deficiency is associated with dementia and low cognitive function, but it’s not clear whether vitamin B-12 supplements might help prevent or treat dementia.
- Athletic performance. Unless you have a vitamin B-12 deficiency, there’s no evidence that vitamin B-12 supplements will boost your energy or make you a better athlete.” Referenced from https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-b12/art-20363663