Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practice that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body. By stimulating these points, acupuncture can help to promote healing.
There is a growing body of scientific research that supports the benefits of acupuncture. Studies have shown that acupuncture can be effective for treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Pain: Acupuncture has been shown to be effective for relieving pain caused by a variety of conditions, including chronic pain, like back pain, knee pain, sciatica, as well as arthritis, and headaches or migraines.
- Neuropathy: At Cloud 9 Acupuncture, we have a comprehensive neuropathy program designed to alleviate symptoms, with over a 85% success rate.
- Autoimmune: With advanced therapies in combination with acupuncture, we provide relief from the often debilitating symptoms of autoimmune conditions like IBS, Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lyme’s disease and more.
- Anxiety and depression: Acupuncture can help to reduce anxiety and depression by stimulating the production of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.
- Fertility: Acupuncture can help to improve fertility by increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Nausea and vomiting: Acupuncture can help to relieve nausea and vomiting caused by pregnancy, chemotherapy, and motion sickness.
- Smoking cessation: Acupuncture can help people quit smoking by reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If you are considering acupuncture, begin with a consult with Dr. Laura here at Cloud 9 Acupuncture.
Acupuncture is a time tested solution for allergies. Acupuncture treatment significantly reduces inflammation levels and the histamine response by improving body systems like the immune system, the lymphatic circulation, and balancing the endocrine and nervous system.
At our clinic, we also offer regenerative therapies such as O3 Regenerative Therapy and ATP Resonance BioTherapy to treat allergies and sinusitis. These therapies combined with acupuncture have over a 90% success rate in resolving seasonal allergies. To learn more, schedule your consultation today to discuss treatment options customized for you and your medical history.
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well. continue reading
Our Newest Therapy
O3 Regenerative TherapyTM
Can Be Used for Many Conditions!
O3 Regenerative Therapy™ Injections are a great treatment for chronic joint pain (knee, back, and shoulders). Your body has the ability heal itself, sometimes it just needs a push in the right direction.
What To Expect With
O3 Regenerative Therapy™
Of Any Joint
Including Degenerated / Dehydrated Discs
Except True Hormonal Migraines
Rotator Cuff Tear
Chronic Ankle Sprains
Chronic Subluxation / Dislocation Of Shoulder
Torn Labrum Of Shoulder Or Hip
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Texters / Quilters Thumb
Is there research on O3 Regenerative Therapy And Fertility?
Yes! Use the following link to see one of many research articles about the success stories of O3 Therapy and Fertility. Ozone Therapy and Fertility
Did You Know? . . .
- It was clinically observed that a significant number of fertility couples who experienced delays in trying to conceive naturally also had low Vitamin D levels, first published online 2017 Jun 16, referenced research study at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5545066/
- As of Sept. 3, 2020, doctors are showing a connection between COVID-19 and deficient levels of Vitamin D3. ““Vitamin D is important to the function of the immune system and vitamin D supplements have previously been shown to lower the risk of viral respiratory tract infections,” said David Meltzer, MD, PhD, Chief of Hospital Medicine at UChicago Medicine and lead author of the study. “Our statistical analysis suggests this may be true for the COVID-19 infection.” Referenced at: https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vitamin-d-deficiency-may-raise-risk-of-getting-covid19
- According to the Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792
“Evidence has Shown:
Research on vitamin D use for specific conditions shows:
- Cancer. Research suggests that vitamin D, especially when taken with calcium, might help prevent certain cancers.
- Cognitive health. Early research suggests that vitamin D might play a role in cognitive health. In one small study of adults age 60 years and older being treated for dementia, researchers found that taking a vitamin D supplement helped improve cognitive function.
- Inherited disorders. Vitamin D supplements can be used to help treat inherited disorders resulting from an inability to absorb or process vitamin D, such as familial hypophosphatemia.
- Multiple sclerosis. Research suggests that long-term vitamin D supplementation reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Osteomalacia. Vitamin D supplements are used to treat adults with severe vitamin D deficiency, resulting in loss of bone mineral content, bone pain, muscle weakness and soft bones (osteomalacia).
- Osteoporosis. Studies suggest that people who get enough vitamin D and calcium in their diets can slow bone mineral loss, help prevent osteoporosis and reduce bone fractures.
- Psoriasis. Applying vitamin D or a topical preparation that contains a vitamin D compound called calcipotriene to the skin can treat plaque-type psoriasis in some people.
- Rickets. This rare condition develops in children with vitamin D deficiency. Supplementing with vitamin D can prevent and treat the problem.”