Acupuncture may be covered by your insurance plan. Please Call us at 443-521-3583 or email AcupunctureByLaura@gmail.com with the following insurance information so we can verify your acupuncture coverage:
- Your full name and Date of Birth
- The full name and Date of Birth of the primary policy holder (if not you)
- The name of insurance carrier (ex: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, or Aetna)
- Your insurance ID # (we do NOT need the Group #)
- Telephone # for Providers, sometimes also labeled as Customer Service or Claims and Benefits usually on the back of your insurance card.
We are participating providers with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna and Aetna plans and we have a biller who will submit claims on your behalf so you can just focus on getting better.
If you do not have insurance coverage, we charge:
$150 for the New Patient First Visit (75-90 mins. long)
$85 per Follow Up Visit (45-60 mins. long)
You can use any method of payment, including HSA’s (Health Savings Accounts) or Medical Flex Spending plans.
Medicare does not cover Acupuncture, however, some of the Secondary plans do.
Please call us to verify your coverage.