- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: knee pain
In the United States, 24% of all adults, or 58.5 million people, have arthritis. It is a leading cause of work disability, with annual costs for medical care and lost earnings of $303.5 billion. The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis.
For over 12 years, our medical director Laura Parks has been successfully treating arthritis in many forms, from
This Holiday Season pick up Stocking Stuffers at our office Monday thru Friday.
Our receptionist, Addye, is available for pick up orders and can have everything ready with just a phone call.
Pain relieving topicals Tiger Mom CBD and Holy Water are available in regular sizes and mini travel sized bottles for your family and friends.
Oral CBD CLR
By Bradley Stiles, L.Ac.
Can acupuncture help you with your chronic pain?
The National Institute of Health (NIH) believes so saying “Results from a number of studies suggest that acupuncture may help ease types of pain that are often chronic such as low-back pain, neck pain, and osteoarthritis/knee pain. It also may help reduce the frequency of tension headaches