- Cloud 9 Acupuncture22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture •
- • Family Exercise in the Winter •
- • Immune System Health and TCM •
Tag Archives: diabetes
More than 34 million Americans have diabetes, and approximately 90 percent of them have type 2 diabetes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Type 2 diabetes, while its exact cause is unknown, develops when the body becomes resistant to insulin or the pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin. Because of this, treatment often involves taking “insulin sensitizers”
There are about 29 million people in the United States who suffer from type 2 diabetes, an illness that is becoming increasingly common and is also highly preventable. With lifestyle changes, diabetes can be managed and prevented.
Aim for a healthy weight
When you have extra weight, this can cause an increase in blood sugar. Maintaining a healthy weight can