- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: neurological
Bell’s Palsy is more common than you may think. If you’re lucky, it’s only temporary, lasting a few weeks, or up to 6 months. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, some experience bell’s palsy permanently.
Bell’s palsy creates a very noticeable paralysis of one side of the face with facial muscle weakness. Classically, it presents all of a sudden, worsening over 48
Approximately 15,000 new people are diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia each year. It is most common in people over 50, and more likely to happen to women than men, but is not usually genetic.
Unfortunately, Trigeminal Neuralgia is described as “insanely painful, severe condition” of the face, caused by the trigeminal nerve. The trigeminal nerve starts near the top of the