- Cloud 9 Acupuncture22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: numbness
It started out as a normal outing.
Irreversible is not a word you want to hear from your Doctor but it’s a common one if you’ve been diagnosed with Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy or CIPN.
Elliot S. of Towson survived testicular cancer only to be living life in constant pain. He felt
Did you know?…. Acupuncture is a stellar treatment option for reversing neuropathy. At our clinic, we’re proud to report we have over a 85% success rate in regaining sensation in hands or feet affected by peripheral neuropathy, chemotherapy induced neuropathy, and small fiber neuropathy.
Neuropathy affects millions of Americans, usually those who are over the age of
Now that the weather is cooling down, some of us are dreaming about the beach. Feeling the sand between the toes. When you have neuropathy, that dream can easily become a nightmare, being uneasy on your feet, the fear of falling down and being embarrassed in front of your family and friends, feeling like a burden…