- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: virus
Bell’s Palsy is more common than you may think. If you’re lucky, it’s only temporary, lasting a few weeks, or up to 6 months. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, some experience bell’s palsy permanently.
Bell’s palsy creates a very noticeable paralysis of one side of the face with facial muscle weakness. Classically, it presents all of a sudden, worsening over 48
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,