- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: new year
It’s that time of year again: the time when many of us engage in the practice of setting a new year’s resolution.
It seems, though, that hand-in-hand with new year’s resolutions is the prediction of inevitable failure. That as soon as you pick a resolution, you won’t actually make it through the whole year sticking with the new behavior,
Part of celebrating the Chinese New Year (February 19) involves cleaning. Traditionally, homes are cleaned before the New Year, but sweeping and dusting isn’t done until the third day after New Year out of fear that good fortune will be swept away. The floors can be swept, starting by brushing the dust and dirt towards the middle of the
2015 is the Year of The Goat in Chinese astrology. Ranking eighth in the long list of animals tied to the Chinese zodiac, people who are born under this sign are said to be calm, mild-mannered, good-hearted, sympathetic, dependable and intelligent. They also prefer to avoid being the center of attention – a trait that’s rare among other Chinese zodiacs.