I took Perceptive Awareness Technique (P.A.T.) Sept. 2007. Over the years, I’ve used it with my massage clients and acupuncture patients to create faster results in the treatment room. P.A.T. has helped me combine the academic skills and wellness coaching from acupuncture school with my intuition as a healing presence to cultivate the right questions at the right moment with my patients.
In addition to maintaining my acupuncture practice, I recently became a Certified Instructor of P.A.T. and I’m happy to announce that I’m offering local P.A.T. classes in the Baltimore, Maryland area and I am willing to travel to almost any area within the United States, as well as abroad, to teach the P.A.T. class.
Perceptive Awareness Technique (P.A.T.) is a unique 4th dimension technique specifically designed to help you connect with your own intuition, and provide a framework to access accurate and immediate information.
This proven method has been taught in workshops throughout the United States for over 15 years, and successfully applied by certified practitioners from all backgrounds and positions in the community.
P.A.T. Students Are:
• More productive and positive in business and personal decision making
• Skilled in correct use of breath for accessing intuition
• Able to use the intuition to interpret dream symbols
• Able to expand higher consciousness of self
• Taught a meditative procedure for rapid relaxation
• Able to quickly focus and concentrate for greater accuracy
• Able access higher sense perception to improve self and personal relationships
This P.A.T. training is a 3 day live, multi-media intensive, providing each participant with workbook, CD’s, video instruction with P.A.T. founder, Connie Newton, and individualized hands-on practice with P.A.T. Instructor Laura Parks and your fellow classmates.
Certification is given upon successful completion of the P.A.T. training.
Class Date: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 18, 19, 20th
Class Times: Day 1 & 2: 9:30am – 8:30pm, Day 3: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Timonium, Maryland
P.A.T. 3 Day On-site Workshop Fee: $703*
($400 Deposit Due No Later than Thurs. Sept 3rd)
To Enroll: Please Call Laura Parks, 443-521-3583 or Email AcupunctureByLaura@gmail.c
P.A.T. 3-Day On-site Class Size: 10 students Maximum
*Payment is due in full several weeks prior to class, so we can order your student workbooks and CD’s. (Tuition includes all training materials and instruction).
Upcoming Class Dates:
• Oct. 16, 17, 18 (Fri & Sat. 9:00am – 8:30pm, Sun. 9:00am – 5:30pm)
• Nov. 13, 14, 15 (Fri & Sat. 9:00am – 8:30pm, Sun. 9:00am – 5:30pm)
If you would like to sponsor a class in your area, contact Laura Parks, 443-521-3583 or Email AcupunctureByLaura@gmail.c