- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
Spinal stenosis is a condition that occurs when the spaces in the spine narrow, putting pressure on the nerves. This can cause pain, numbness, and weakness in the back, legs, and feet.
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) treatment that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body. These points are believed to be connected to energy pathways, or meridians, that run throughout the body. When the needles are inserted, they are thought to stimulate the flow of energy and promote healing.
There is some evidence to suggest that acupuncture can be effective in relieving the pain and other symptoms of spinal stenosis. A study published in the journal Acupuncture in Medicine found that acupuncture was as effective as physical therapy in reducing pain and improving function in people with spinal stenosis.
Another study, published in the journal Pain, found that acupuncture was more effective than sham acupuncture in reducing pain and improving function in people with chronic low back pain.
If you are considering acupuncture for spinal stenosis, it is important to talk to your doctor first. Acupuncture is not a cure for spinal stenosis, but it may be a helpful way to manage the pain and other symptoms.
Here are some of the benefits of using acupuncture for spinal stenosis:
- It is a safe and effective treatment.
- It has few side effects.
- It can be used in conjunction with other treatments, such as physical therapy or medication.
- It can help to reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms.
- It can improve range of motion and flexibility.
- It can help to promote healing and recovery.
If you are interested in trying acupuncture for spinal stenosis, be sure to start with a consultation. Acupuncture can be a helpful way to manage the pain and other symptoms of spinal stenosis.
Call today to begin for a consultation.
What do Arthritis & Autoimmune conditions have in common?
- Lots of Inflammation!
- The Body Attacking Itself
- The body often so inflamed it starts to break down or degenerate
The Good News Is… We Can Help!
What can we do to help?
- Acupuncture to restore the proper immune function, reduce inflammation and allow the lymphatic system to carry away toxins
- Proper Nutrition and Supplementation, and Direct Vitamin Injection Therapy using vitamins C, D3, and B12 to boost immune system and reduce inflammation.
- O3 Regenerative Therapy is great for these conditions as the O3 fully oxygenates any cell or tissue it comes in contact with, allowing mutated cells or pathogens to die off quickly and efficiently, as well as break down scar tissue and arthritis with often permanent improvements in these conditions.
- ATP Resonance BioTherapy, a cutting edge technology that uses a computer to reprogram your cells for optimal ATP cellular functioning, clears inflammation specifically from the area of the body we program the ATP computer to focus on. For example, there is a program called “Pain w. Arthritis Inflammation” and there are viral programs for long-term viruses like Epstein Barr Virus that causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Pain relieving topicals during the session as well as for self-care at home, Tiger Mom CBD Oil and Holy Water. These also come in travel sizes and make excellent gifts.
If you have a HSA or Medical Flex Spending account, you will want to use it before you lose it on January 1st.
We have the following eligible for purchase with your HSA or Flex Spending:
- Treatment Plans Not Covered By Insurance
- Advanced Therapies like O3 Regenerative Therapy or ATP Resonance BioTherapy
- Vitamin Injection Therapy using Vitamin C & D3 to boost your Immune System, or B12 for Anxiety and Fatigue, or Mineral Blend for Dehydration, Tense Muscles, Constipation or Insomnia
- Supplements that support Immune Health, Gut Balance and Reduce Inflammation
- Oral CBD Oil for reducing inflammation, also helps anxiety, insomnia and stress.
- Pain Relieving Topicals Tiger Mom CBD Oil or Holy Water
What are you waiting for? Call 410-847-4766 today to schedule an appointment or schedule a refill pick up so you can enjoy this beautiful, crisp, cool Fall weather!
Acupuncture has been used for over 3,000 years for many ailments, including the treatment of infertility.
It works by improving egg quality, sperm quality, and the uterine lining, as well as supporting hormone balance to increase the success rate of the pregnancy going full-term up to 90%. Research shows it takes at least 3 months to improve egg and sperm quality. Lifestyle changes, nutrition and stress can show up in egg and sperm quality.
- Acupuncture helps infertility conditions such as:
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Poor Morphology or Sperm Quality
- Advanced maternal age
- High FSH levels
- Anovulation or the absence of ovulation
- PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Unexplained or Unknown Infertility
Begin Today, by calling for a Couples Consultation.
Take a traditional approach to healing. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) take a holistic, or whole-body approach to health. According to TCM, the reasons why people gain weight, or find it difficult to lose weight, are numerous. The World Health Organization (WHO), stated that there are an estimated 1 billion overweight adults. These overweight adults spend billions of dollars annually on weight loss products that are often dangerous. Those who turn to diet pills, extreme fasting, fad diets, or surgeries are putting themselves at risk. Acupuncture works to control weight on various levels and will help: release endorphins, reduce stress, reduce appetite and support digestion. Turning to acupuncture for weight loss is a natural and effective approach.