Acupuncture has been used for over 3,000 years for many ailments, including the treatment of infertility.
It works by improving egg quality, sperm quality, and the uterine lining, as well as supporting hormone balance to increase the success rate of the pregnancy going full-term up to 90%. Research shows it takes at least 3 months to improve egg and sperm quality. Lifestyle changes, nutrition and stress can show up in egg and sperm quality.
- Acupuncture helps infertility conditions such as:
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Poor Morphology or Sperm Quality
- Advanced maternal age
- High FSH levels
- Anovulation or the absence of ovulation
- PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Unexplained or Unknown Infertility
Begin Today, by calling for a Couples Consultation.