I went in for a treatment and had gotten heat rash the day before. A lot of heat rash, over my legs, thighs, and arms. It was awful! Not only did Laura do my regular treatment she did the cupping treatment to release heat. Within 24 hours it had disappeared! For the past year I had been getting a little heat rash and it always took at least 4 -5 days to disappear. Not this time and so far I haven’t had a recurrence even though I’ve been working in really hot, humid conditions! Yeah!!
- Cloud 9 Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine22 West Padonia Rd. Suite A-203
Timonium, MD 21093
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report: