Please download and fill out the forms below and bring them with you to your first appointment.
If receiving Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, you will also need to fill out:
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Consent Form
If receiving Fertility Acupuncture, you will also need to fill out:
Fertility Intake Form
Sign up for Cloud 9 Acupuncture’s monthly e-newsletter Newsletter Signup
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you soon!
CLOUD 9 ACUPUNCTURE
CANCELLATION POLICY AND LATE POLICY
When you make an appointment that special time is reserved just for you. Private Sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes, but the appointment usually runs a little longer than that.
After your first treatment, your acupuncturist will discuss further treatment options with you depending on how your session went. In order to best serve patients in a fair and cohesive way, it is required that you give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, and it is
“Less than 24 hours notice”, you will be charged full price for your session, at a minimum of $100 for Private Sessions.
- After one “Less than 24 hours notice” cancellation, you will be asked for a credit card deposit to secure your appointment slot.
- Patients are requested to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- The acupuncture treatment will be performed during the time that you have reserved your appointment slot. If you arrive after your appointment is scheduled to begin, that time will be forfeited from your session.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, or when the appointment is scheduled to be over you will be treated as a “Less than 24 hours notice” cancellation and you will need to schedule a new appointment.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.