Cloud 9 Acupuncture is located in Baltimore, MD in the suburb of Timonium, near Towson, Lutherville, Hunt Valley and Cockeysville. We are conveniently located on Padonia Rd, close to York Rd, just off of (83) and the Baltimore Beltway (695).
You can call us at (443) 521-3583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Private Sessions are Available By Appointment Only:
Monday 10am – 5pm
Tuesday 12pm – 8pm
Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Thursday 12pm – 8pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 3pm
Please call to book your Private Acupuncture Session at (443) 521-3583
Cloud 9 Acupuncture now accepts insurance plans, as well as Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, cash, and Health Savings Accounts/Medical FLEX Spending Accounts.
CLOUD 9 ACUPUNCTURE
CANCELLATION POLICY AND LATE POLICY
When you make an appointment that special time is reserved just for you. Private Sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes, but the appointment usually runs a little longer than that.
After your first treatment, your acupuncturist will discuss further treatment options with you depending on how your session went. In order to best serve patients in a fair and cohesive way, it is required that you give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, and it is
“Less than 24 hours notice”, you will be charged full price for your session, a minimum of $100 for Private Sessions.
- After one “Less than 24 hours notice” cancellation, you will be asked for a credit card deposit to secure your appointment slot.
- Patients are requested to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- The acupuncture treatment will be performed during the time that you have reserved your appointment slot. If you arrive after your appointment is scheduled to begin, that time will be forfeited from your session.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, or when the appointment is scheduled to be over you will be treated as a “Less than 24 hours notice” cancellation and you will need to schedule a new appointment.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.